Some questions for you to ponder and respond:
1) Church Problems:
2) Christian life:
3) Theological unrelatedness:
4) Standpoint challenged by modern and post-modern views.
5) Limitations of the fundamentalism, evangelism and liberalism.
6) The political use of religions in modern times.
7) The deception cases among some Christians.
8) The rise of occults, cults, and diversified "sects"
9) The uncooperativeness among some Christians and Churches.
10) Denominations, De-denominationism, Anti-denominaitionism, and other organizational issues.
11) Christian Ethics really work in modern days?
12) Modern "practical" spirituality
13) The will of God: how to find?